The way the short circuit Seagate Harddisk Service
Actually I have seen some cases of this, a short-circuit the Seagate hard drive. The short circuit this hard drive power supply also led to death or to protectionism and the computer can not be turned on. Perhaps you have or are experiencing this, you short-circuit the seagate hard drive, but more data is stored in the disk itself. How to service the short-circuit seagate hard drive?. The way the short circuit Seagate Harddisk Service
Here I will try to share about how the short-circuit seagate harddisk service.
The cause of the short-circuit Seagate hard drive:
An over voltage of power supply to the hard drive (Over Voltage)
- Star screwdriver: to open the hard drive screws board.
- Multitester: to check the short-circuit diode components.
- Solder and Tin / tenol: which is used to replace damaged components.
- Spare part diode 1A – 2A: buy electronics stores.
The way the short-circuit Seagate Harddisk Service:
- For short-circuit that drive the location of components on the inside, you need to open the screw at boardnya.)
- To drive short-circuit that component has been seen directly, you do not need to open the board.
- Short-circuit on the Seagate hard drive is often the case in the safety DIODE voltage was 12 volts. 12 volt voltage power supply cable is yellow. While the red wire tension is 5 volts. Sometimes the security DIODE 5 volts also had a short-circuit but rarely.
- DIODE safety checks voltn voltage 12. also check the security DIODE 5 volt. see in the picture.
- Immediately replace the hard drive that short-circuit diode it diode. With 1-2 Ampere, purchased at many electronics stores. Note the position of the anode and cathode. Actually, by just removing the damaged diodes without replacing it, you’ll be back to normal Harddisk. However, this does not suggest, because without the diode means that there is no protection over voltage / overload voltage. The way the short circuit Seagate Harddisk Service
- Hard drive ready to try.
I can not guarantee 100% how this works, because it could be hard drive chipset has joined a short-circuit / damaged. But from my experience, many Seagate hard drive, especially brands that can be back to normal again. The way the short circuit Seagate Harddisk Service
source: ekohasan blogspot