Resetter Epson TX100 and Resetter Epson TX101
This time I will discuss how resettter epson epson TX100 and TX100 resettter and the software and guaranteed to be 100% running OK (100% Tested) and FREE. Resetter Epson TX100 and Resetter Epson TX101
Way Resetter Epson TX100 – TX101 in Software
1. The first step must have already installed the printer driver. To Download click download driver epson driver.
2. Download software resetter Epson TX100 – TX101 first. Software Resetter Epson Stylus TX100 named – TX101, you can download here
3. Date the computer does not need changing as the previous resetter.
4. Run the program resetter Epson TX100 – TX101 with a double click “loader.exe”, do not jump on the “AdjProg.exe” because the program will not run if straight from the “AdjProg.exe”
“Check: is used to counter check the maximum 7800 points, you can see it in the main pad counter. If more or close to 7800 points means the printer needs to be reset”
“Initialization: used to reset or re-counter mengenolkan printer”
6. When finished turn off the printer and then on again. Printer will flame with a full green light. Epson Stylus TX100 printer means – a blink TX101 had been ready for use again. Resetter Epson TX100 and Resetter Epson TX101
source: ekohasanGlobal News, Useful Tips