This time my post on How to Reset Epson Stylus T20 is guaranteed to be 100% Software and runs OK (100% Tested) and FREE. New Resetter Epson Stylus T20 in Software
How To Reset Epson Stylus T20 in Software "NEW"
1. The first step must have already installed the printer driver. To Download click download epson driver.
2. Download software resetter Epson T20 first. Software Resetter Epson Stylus T20 named, you can download here
3. Date the computer does not need changing as the previous resetter.
4. Run the program resetter Epson T20 with a double click "AdjProg.exe"
5. Then follow the following picture:
"Check: is used to counter check the maximum 7800 points, you can see it in the main pad counter. If more or close to 7800 points means the printer needs to be reset"
"Initialization: used to reset or re-counter mengenolkan printer"
6. When finished turn off the printer and then on again. Printer will flame with a full green light. Epson Stylus T20 printer means that blink had been ready for use again.