This post discusses the way Resetter Canon MP258 error 5B00 or P07. Since many who seek MP258 resetter software error 5B00 or P07. New Method to Reset Canon MP258
When the MP258 printer is turned on will show an error on the P07 panel LCD monitor and the screen will pop up error 5B00.
Way Resetter Canon MP258 error 5B00 or P07:
1. MP258 Printer Error 5B00 or P07 which is off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press the STOP / RESET and hold, then press and hold the POWER button.
3. POWER button is pressed, release the button STOP / RESET, then press the STOP / RESET 2 x in the state of the power button is pressed.
4. Remove the two buttons simultaneously.
5. MP258 Printer Error 5B00 or P07 which will proceed for a while (a while), then the LCD Panel will display the number 0
6. The computer will detect NEW DEVICE, Ignore it …..
7. This situation shows MP258 printer in a state of SERVICE MODE and ready to be reset.
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM RESETTER P07 MP258 error 5B00 or HERE. (NO PASSWORD)
1. File Exctract MP258 Resetter for error 5B00 or P07
2. Prepare a 2 (two) paper in the printer (to print at the time of the reset)
3. Run the program Resetter for MP258 error 5B00 or P07
4. Click the “MAIN”, then the printer will proceed, then the MP258 will print one page with the words “D = 000.0″
5. Click “Clear EEPROM”.
6. Then click “EEPROM”, and the printer will print the MP258 Resetter. Writing one row as follows:
“TPage (TTL = 00 000 COPY = 00 000)”
7. Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button.
8. And MP258 Printer Error 5B00 or P07 which is ready for use again. Done …
Good luck .. Good luck ..
canon mp258 resetter, mp258 resetterGlobal News, Useful Tips