Method of Energy Saving Lamps Service
This time I will discuss Energy Saving Lamp Method Service. I’ve got a question, how the hell do I service the energy saving lamp is dead? And only this time I can answer it directly through the post in this blog to be seen by more visitors of this blog. Method of Energy Saving Lamps Service
Preparation Service Equipment Energy Saving Lamp:
- Minus screwdriver: for prying the lamp casing
- Tin / tenol
- Multitester / AVO Meter
- Enough cable.
Method of Energy Saving Lamps Service:
- Casing Open Energy Saving Lamp with open using a screwdriver.
- Neon off of the circuit, then test using Multitester neon. There are two poles in neon, measured respectively by using OHM meter measuring limit x1. If neon is still good then each will show if the measured rate of about 2-8 ohms. If one of the poles / ends there are broken / not show the number it means that neon is damaged / broken. Ways to outsmart if neon is broken please read at the bottom.
- If neon is good, meaning the damage is in the circuit.
Here are some of the components in a series of energy saving lamps that need to be checked and replaced if damaged:
- Elco Filter after the diode bridge, usually swell, replace with 10uF elco / 350-400 volt
- Resistor from 2.2 to 10 ohm 2 pieces (the transistor emitter is connected to the leg)
- Resistor 15-20 ohm 2 pieces (which is connected to the transistor base)
- MJE Transistors 13 003 type: 2 pieces
- When all the components is good and the lights still off, replace it tantalum capacitor 3.9 nF – 4nF/1200volt, although looks are not damaged. condenser serves as a light starter. (condenser is directly connected to one pole of neon. Method of Energy Saving Lamps Service
If neon is broken, and a series of Energy Saving Lamps is still OK the following trick:
- Prepare regular Neon 10-15 watt Philips brand (price 6-8 rb) for replacement of broken neon.
- Connect the two poles with a neon circuit according to the image below.
Compact fluorescent light bulbs with fluorescent light that has been modified more than the price of Energy Saving Lamps 8 rb’s. Fair saving, rather than having to buy a new lamp that cost is now about 30 rb’s. Method of Energy Saving Lamps Service
May be useful.
Source: ekohasan blogspot