Know the part of Your Mobile Device (Part 2)
Data section (Operating System). Know the part of Your Mobile Device
This section serves as an Operating System that processes the data and who gave orders to all parts contained in Cellphone. Component who work there are some parts, such as:
1. IC CPU
2. IC RAM
3. IC FLASH
The tasks of the CPU itself and the components that help:
1. IC CPU is the central data processing on Cellular Telephone
2. IC CPU work supported by the IC as a store of RAM Operating System / Program that runs on the phone.
3. Flash IC that stores data that is temporary, which can be changed as the user desires Phone
3. Keypad function here ordered the CPU to process the data as the user desires Phone
4. LCD had orders from the CPU to display all processes currently running on the phone.
System Components of the Operating System of work:
1. Data entered into the phone through a program that already exists on intermediate computer cables Flash (for flasher) and Data Cable (For application)
2. Data from the Computer into PPM and MCU IC Flash IC Flash and PPM data store consisting of Menu, applications, languages, data types are temporary and can be changed directly by the user
3. While the data is sent to MCU EEPROM (Elctrically Erase Programable Read Only Memory) which consists of the identity of the mobile phone IMEI, Sec.Code and Phone Code.
4. CPU supported by the data processing function RAM ICs are the PPM to be forwarded to the IC Flash IC Hardware and displayed on the screen (LCD) and examine the data in EEPROM as Cellular Telephone identity to be recognized by the CPU. Know the part of Your Mobile Device
In the latest mobile phones at this time there are some that are combined into satu.Yaitu IC IC UEM / UAM
UEM IC consists of several components that have been integrated, inter alia:
IC Power Supply
IC UAM (The term is often referred to Qualcomm IC IC ~ as most branded Qualcom ~ UAM)
Consists of several components that have been integrated, inter alia:
1. IC CPU
2. IC EEPROM
3. IC FLASH
Part of the work on this component are:
1. Audio amplifier IC as vibration noise signal, and a change of vibration sound signal into sound vibrations.
2. Microphone transform sound vibrations into vibration signal will sound diperkat by IC Audio.
Audio system working component parts:
1. Audio IC IC receives the RF signal to the sound of amplified and transmitted to the loudspeaker
2. On the loudspeaker voice signals are converted into sound vibrations that can be heard.
3. Microphone transform sound vibrations into sound signals and transmitted to the IC Audio
4. In the IC Audio amplified sound signal and transmitted to the RF IC to be broadcast via the TX.
5. CPU functions as a controller of the work and manage the performance of the IC Audio Audio IC in the form of data.
6. Go to IC voltage VBB Audio is a standby voltage, input voltage when VCOBBA as to the workings of all parts of the IC Audio and VREF voltage as a detector / controller IC voltage into Audio.