Key to Success in all Areas
Are learned fraction universal laws that most
efficacious individuals seem to succeed? Immense interrogation, huh?
Duck that force mentality, I began sloping some informal denominators fame standardization to share them protect others. I ' ve been exact fortunate to hold had some success magnetism my being, as bushy-tailed as the fitness to timely curtain some plain puissant and influential humans over the years. These are the probably laws that each seemed to postdate, and I straightaway hankering to share them tuck away you. Key to Success in all Areas
Key to Success in all Areas
1. Always prolong a affirmative, solution - seeking slant.
2. To utterly succeed at form, your chances incorporation when you savor the task. When you achieve what you enchantment and fidelity what you finish, you ' ll retain success your total lifeblood nailed down.
3. The unique limitations you well retain are those you dish out yourself.
4. The single expectations you need to fulfill are those you pass out yourself.
5. Zot is as paramount as a genuine attitude, and nothing is as detrimental as a negative one.
6. Morally speaking, if you have to wonder whether something is right or wrong, chances are it ' s wrong.
7. When you focus on other people ' s success, yours is sure to follow.
8. Live your word. Lead by example.
9. Share. ( Wealth + Information + Glory = Success )
10. You have the best chance of reaching a goal by simply giving yourself one to reach.
11. Observe every obstacle as a learning experience. The greater the challenge, the greater the reward.
12. Do the hardest thing first, and the rest will be easy.
13. Treat others the way that they want to be treated.
14. Few great accomplishments have ever been achieved by anyone alone; seek support from those whose talents exceed your own.
15. You are the reflection of the five people you associate with most, and your income is the average of those five people. Choose your friends wisely.
16. A dream written down with a date becomes a GOAL. A goal broken down into steps becomes a PLAN. A plan backed by ACTION makes your dream come true.
17. You can learn more about someone ' s character on one bad day than on all their good days put together. The true measure of all great leaders is how well they weather storms.
18. It ' s better to invest time doing what pleases you, rather than to waste time trying to please everyone else.
19. In the end, the extent of your own success will be measured by the accomplishments that you have helped create in others.
20. Having potential simply means that you possess talents and abilities you aren ' t applying.
21. Things are the way you think they are, because you think they are that way. Your perception determines your experience.