In 2012, Toshiba increasingly focus on the LED

Thursday, April 19th, 2012 - Business Gallery

In 2012, Toshiba increasingly focus on the LEDIn 2012, Toshiba increasingly focus on the LED

Starting this year, Toshiba will further enlarge the focus of television production with an LED display. Later, all the television production will be technologically “power”. In 2012, Toshiba increasingly focus on the LED

Technology nicknamed “power” includes “Power Booster” which allows an increase in the capacity of the internal signaling television, “Power Saver” for more energy efficient.

Then, “Power Charger” for power solutions that are dead, and “Power Sound” to provide better sound quality than regular television, as well as the “Auto Clean” to clean up television signals.

All of these technologies will be adapted to all your Toshiba television from this point forward.

Especially for technology “Power Charger”, the technology is considered suitable to be adapted in Indonesia. That is because the electrical conditions in the country often goes out.

With this technology, users need not worry as there are batteries in the television, so they can keep a backup power for several hours.

“When the power goes out, we can still watch your favorite TV show,” said President Director of PT Toshiba Visual Media Network Indonesia in June Nishioka media during a visit to a Toshiba factory in Cikarang, Wednesday (18/04/2012). In 2012, Toshiba increasingly focus on the LED

Nishioka adding the condition of Indonesia’s islands are considered to require a variety of television device according to the technology “Power” from Toshiba.

Focus on the LED

Until the end of 2010, sales of 94 000 units of Toshiba televisions. In 2011, sales were up 563 percent to 530,000 units.

This year, Toshiba targeted television able to sell 1.06 million units, up 200 percent.

Of the type of screen, Toshiba has a TV screen type LCD backlight and CCFL backlight LED TV.

In 2011, Toshiba TV with CCFL type still dominates production (94 percent), the remaining LED TV (6 percent).

In 2012, the television with the type of CCFL will be reduced to 65 percent and the LED will increase to 35 percent.

“We are going to focus on producing and selling LED-screen television with the kind of full. But do not know when it’s time, at least begin to be achieved in the coming year,” he added. In 2012, Toshiba increasingly focus on the LED

In 2012, Toshiba increasingly focus on the LED | twinqu | 4.5