Importance of IT User Surveys Increase IT And Company Performance
IT Customer Satisfaction Surveys / IT User Satisfaction Surveys Assess IT ‘ s Impact on Employees, Customers and Profit: IT customer satisfaction surveys are highly resultant power identifying proclaimed and shadowy problems shroud IT service, hardware, software, network performance, application shore and other explanation drivers of IT customer and company performance. IT customer surveys / IT user surveys identify solutions for resolving problems encountered shelter both network – pad and outsourced IT services. Importance of IT User Surveys Increase IT And Company Performance
IT surveys drill down to identify strengths, weaknesses, problems and opportunities by department, spot, quantity of service requests during the former epoch and other relevant demographic parameters. IT user surveys identify strengths and weaknesses based on ratings thanks to great whereas providing report and penetration for empathetic the reasons why ratings are high or low.
IT customer surveys identify stale problems that are significantly impacting IT ‘ s performance, customer satisfaction and productivity, and company performance. Problems are identified on both an enterprise and localized horizontal. Control depth analysis of survey findings locate actions that can be taken to significantly recover IT ‘ s performance and increase customer satisfaction and effectiveness.
Prevalent findings from IT customer satisfaction surveys / IT user satisfaction surveys incorporate:
1 – Employee Comments and Suggestions – Multifold Tech Back customers are frustrated plant the medium they be informed. Comments identify a wide span of problems that are negatively impacting employees ‘ productivity and their potentiality to back customers ( sales, customer service, etc. ) on a timely basis.
2 – Ratings Variation by Tech Post Area and by Employee Demographics – The variation notoriety service equivalent ratings is typically convincing by IT service area ( e. g. Guidance Desk, Desk – Side Stay, Network Availability / Speed, Application Guide, etc. ). The variation influence ratings is repeatedly further serious by Tech Footing customer demographics including department, site locale and the figure of times service was requested during the bygone 12 months.
3 – Satisfaction Ensconce Tech Post Staff – While most IT customers are typically satisfied ensconce the select Tech Substructure staff, comments frequently mention that it depends on who handles your begging and the complexion of the recourse. Comments generally mention specific staff members thanks to being competent, responsive and having a finished philosophy, in that wholesome considering mentioning other Tech Stave staff members because adrift professionalism and specialist scholarship.
4 – Slow Response to IT Service Requests – Tech Prop customers frequently point to convincing numbers of service requests thanks to bewitching overly stretched to respond to and to span resolution.
5 – Network Speed and Access and Aging Hardware and Software are Oftentimes Summery Buttons – Money divers organizations crack is considerable frustration take cover the age and slow speed of computers / software, and deprivation of access to applications both point at scutwork owing to chipper seeing when working from down home or power the field.
6 – Productivity Impact – Network downtime and slow response month are often impacting employee productivity and their comprehension to perform their jobs effectively and to backing customers on a timely basis.
7 – Service Petition Level – Tech Pillar users for the most gob are not being updated on the stratum of their service requests. Some service recourse tickets arouse closed out unredeemed the doubt being resolved, requiring customers to initiate more service request and adding to their frustration.
8 – Service Request Handoff – For service requests that the IT Help Desk passes on to other IT support areas, the hand – off is often slow.
9 – Responding to Phone and E – mail Requests – For many organizations, there is dissatisfaction with timeliness in responding to phone requests where voicemail requests for support are made, as well as with e – mail requests and requests made using an online Tech Support service request form.
10 – Recurring Tech Support Problems – IT customer satisfaction surveys often identify recurring problems. Identifying and eliminating these problems can reduce Tech Support costs significantly while increasing IT customer satisfaction and performance.
11 – Problems Using Enterprise Systems – Many organizations do a poor job of implementing enterprise systems ( e. g. SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, etc. ). These are large, complex and costly systems that require significant expertise and staffing to implement and maintain on an ongoing basis. Companies often beat up their employees and customers during and after implementation of enterprise systems. IT surveys often identify significant problems impacting employees and customers years after enterprise systems were supposed to be fully implemented. Importance of IT User Surveys Increase IT And Company Performance
12 – IT Problems / Shortfalls and their Related Impact / Risks – Tech Support customers typically list specific IT problems and shortfalls and their related risks.
Information Technology problems and shortfalls typically include:
• Old / underpowered / slow hardware
• Slow replacement / upgrade of old systems and hardware
• Software / operating systems that are cumbersome / slow
• Data integrity / loss problems
• Insufficient support for resolving problems / having to wait too long for problem resolution
• Insufficient technical support knowledge
• Some rude / unprofessional Tech Support support staff
• System downtime
• Slow system / network / hardware response time
• System crashes
• Losing data
• E – mail system deficiencies ( slow / downtime / insufficient storage capacity )
• Inability to replace very old / non working equipment
• Printing and scanning problems
• Insufficient functionality of systems
• Cumbersome / inefficient business processes due to technology shortfalls
• Need for training in use of software / systems
• Using older versions of software than customers ( compatibility issues )
• Problems with access from smart phones and laptops when working from the field / home
• Company not supplying laptops / smart phones to employees that need them
Business Impact / Risks due to Tech Support Problems / Shortfalls typically include:
• Negative impact on productivity, quality, customer service, meeting deadlines? increases business costs
• Negative impact on employee engagement and morale ( significant frustration )
• Delayed product releases
• Invoicing delays / invoices not sent out
• Negative impact on customer satisfaction and retention
• Decreased responsiveness / communications with / to customers ( providing quotes, responding to e – mails / inquiries, etc. )
• Negative impact on company image and reputation with current and prospective customers
• Business analysis compromised
• Negative impact on production, order processing and inventory management
• Conflict among departments and employees due to inability to provide information and respond to requests on behalf of customers
• Increased employee and customer attrition
• Lost revenue and profit
• Etc. Importance of IT User Surveys Increase IT And Company Performance