How to Use a Hot Air Blower (steam solder)
Solder steam useful to remove, install, print and re-soldering the components, both SMD (centipedes), BGA (ball-ball lead) and other minor components. Re-heat the soldering process or to improve the IC legs are the legs of ic which may be less attached to the PCB and not to repair a damaged IC. Temperature and air pressure on the solder vapor must be considered so as not to damage the PCB, solder in the use of steam required precision, patience, thoroughness and accuracy. How to hold the solder vapors must be strong and perpendicular components of the target solder. How to Use a Hot Air Blower (steam solder)
HOW TO USE HOT AIR BLOWER / steam solder.
Blower is one variant of Solder. Hot Air blower called for the use of using air. In the standard blower used in the lab, there are two settings. The first setting is the thermal power (heating) to be issued through the eyes of solder, and other settings is the pressure (force gusts) air to be emitted. Both linear regulators are working with each other. The higher the temperature the air is emitted, will get stronger again if air pressure is raised to be issued.
HOW TO USE HOT AIR BLOWER / steam solder.
Use of this blower is quite simple. Soldering the components in the application process, how to hold the blower exactly the same way as holding regular solder. The main advantages of this blower is the melt lead to air out, not with an iron rod used in ordinary solder. As for how to use these blowers are:
- Plug Power Cable to Power Press the ON position, to run the blower function.
- After Blower On, we can adjust the settings found on the blower.
- The first setting is a Heating (heat / temperature), while the second is the air pressure regulation to be issued.
- Turn the heat setting at the desired temperature, such as 200 degrees C. Temperature of 200 degrees C will be generated, but will not be felt at the end of the solder if air pressure is removed is positioned 0.
- Blower for Digital, Set the temperature by pressing the UP and DOWN. The air pressure is set by playing.
- Adjust the air pressure as desired, as in position 1, 2, 3 or the other.
- 200 degrees C air will be exhaled and felt the heat is removed. In circumstances as above, the blower can be used for desired purposes.
- The use of a blower is highly dependent on the type of device to be soldered, as it is closely connected with the settings of the air blower heat and pressure. How to Use a Hot Air Blower (steam solder)
SETTING HOT AIR BLOWER / solder UAP
- Remove fluid (dry) 100-200 degrees, the air pressure 8 (fast)
- Heat / melt the lead from a position above 350-400 degrees, the air pressure of 3 (select the most slowly)
- Heat / melt the tin from the bottom position of 350-400 degrees, the air pressure of 3 (select the most slowly)
- Lifting and installing the components 350-400 degrees, the air pressure of 3 (select the most slowly) Lifting Flexibel of PCB 250-300 degrees, the air pressure of 3 (select the most slowly)
- Lifting the plastic components 250-275 degrees, the air pressure 3 (select the most slowly)
- IC foot print 350-400 degrees, the air pressure of 3 (select the most slowly)
HOW TO USE THE BLOWER TO OPEN SMD IC
- SMD IC IC legs are not included in the PCB holes, but attached directly on the PCB board. As in previous guidance, we can use a blower fatherly IC leg opening that can not be opened with ordinary solder. IC-IC is widely available on computers, mobile phones, devices and other technologies.
- Blower setting appropriate to the needs of the components to be opened.
- Prepare a pair of tweezers to hold / pull the components that we will open.
- Oleskanlah anti hot liquids (FLUX who Condensed) on the circuit or component that will be on the blower, like the surface of the IC to be opened.
- Use a blower to melt lead-tin attached to the foot of the IC and the circuit board. Blower directing the eye to the legs.
- Spray the air blower hinga Tin completely melted, do not pull the component with tweezers too strong, because it will cause damage to the lead track on the circuit board.
- Once completely melted tin, body rocking IC with tweezers, then remove with tweezers / Vacum Pen.
- IC was the opening process has been completed. How to Use a Hot Air Blower (steam solder)
To be continued …
Sources: alergi.co.cc / ekohasan