This time there are cases of advanced monitor 15 “black screen and a third image on the left side of the black ngeblok. So the picture did not look to the left of the screen. Monitor this advance happened to advance 15″ a long series. How does its service ….? How to service Monitor Advance dark and Black block
Ok, just to the point,
The first time you have to do is unpack the monitor to open the 4 screws.
but prior to the service way, I explains that the monitor would advance 15 “has a voltage output that is:
1. 80 volt: voltage for the IC Video on the block Video / RGB
2. 55 volt: B + tension for flyback, but prior to the flyback voltage of 55 volts was raised first by IRF630/730 / …. a voltage of 80-125 volts depending on the resolution of monitor used. the higher the resolution the higher the voltage monitor is B +.
3. 12 volt: voltage for the IC and vertical IC and IC oscilator program. This voltage is very important and problematic if the effect is so messed up monitor.
4. -12 Volt: the negative supply voltage to the vertical IC
5. 6.3 volt: voltage for the heater. is the filament heater in the back of the tube whose function is to warm up the tubes so that the electrons arise. This filament-like light bulbs. How to service Monitor Advance dark and Black block
all of the above are not the absolute voltage in rate mentioned above. Because every monitor is different, but the range of voltage between that I mentioned above are not much different.
OK, back to the point, how do I advance service 15 block a black screen and black.
Monitor this dark place because there is a voltage drop to 3-4 volt heater and is caused by a damaged elco / dry liquid electrolyte, this elco search and replace.
To monitor the screen is black block half / one third is due 12 volts and the voltage drop is also caused by faulty elco / dry. elco search and replace.
To find elco check the power supply output and usually lies Multitester elco after the diode is connected to the transformer power suplly. How to service Monitor Advance dark and Black block