How To Service Epson R210 / R230 ink lamp and blink / Flashing Fast Red
Printer epson R210 and R230 Ink who suffered light damage and Resume lights blink / blink red quickly. This damage is often the case with this article and hopefully easier for you all. How To Service Epson R210 / R230 ink lamp and blink
Epson R210 How To Service / Resume R230 Ink and Blink Lights / Red Flashing Fast:
When the printer is turned on, the printer will appear normal and do the calibration with the movement of the head to the right and left on a regular basis. However, at the end of the calibration process with the printer stops total ink indicator light and resume light (which the paper symbol) flashing / red blink rapidly. Printer standstill.
Epson R210 / R230 Inks and Resume Light Blink / Flashing Red Dial, due to the closing of the sensor under the head by which the ink overflow, and eventually the printer will protect itself by stopping completely.
Service Solutions Epson R210 / R230 Inks and Resume lights Blink / Red Flashing Fast:
1. Unloading Printer Epson R210 / R230.
2. Take Headnya Head and see the bottom, there you will find a small sensor which is usually covered / submerged ink.
3. Clean the sensor R210 / R230's.
4. If the problem still the same, namely light and Resume Ink R210 / R230 still blinking / blink rapidly, then you have to replace the sensor and its cable.
5. Completed and the printer is ready to try .
epson contect service red light