How To Service DVD Player Frequently No Disc
This time I will discuss about the way Service DVD Player Frequently No Disc or bad can not read VCD / DVD. This paper makes a few questions that I often hear or read on the forum or blog. How To Service DVD Player Frequently No Disc, Here are some questions:
- DVD Player can play a song via flash, but to play VCD / DVD can not be, and often it says NO DISC, although sometimes it can be. Broken ass huh?
- DVD Player I am, at the beginning of play VCD / DVD can be, but after 1/2 hour traffic jams and it says NO DISC. DVD Player I let sit for a long time, then I try again to play the VCD could again but only lasted 15 minutes. What was it?
Possible 2: optical Damage.
Possible 3: the board broken at its IC. This is the worst possibility.Step How To Service DVD Player Frequently No Disc / Loss:Possibility 1:
- Can also cope with the motor that makes NO DISC by spraying them with a liquid contact cleaner or WD40 can also be in the U.S. with his motorcycle.
- If Method 1 does not work try no to 3-6 below.
- Remove the 2 wire motor voltage disc player. Motors work at a voltage of 5 volts DC.
- Connect the motor with a voltage of 12 volts DC for 1/2 – 1 minute. Repeat up to 3 times, if necessary behind the + and – was that the motor rotates in the opposite direction.
- Above trick is to clean the rust in the U.S. bike. Larger voltage is applied to spin faster and be able to remove any dirt or rust in the U.S. motor.
- In this way 90% of the motor can overcome the problems that damaged your disc player / jam that resulted in frequent NO DISC.
If after the bike is replaced, DVD Player still NO DISC, OPTICAL try changing it. Optics price range of 80 thousand.Possible 3:If after changing the motors and Optics, DVD Player still NO DISC, the last possibility is boardnya Damaged in IC or other components (transistors or elco)
Similarly, DVD Player How to Service Frequently No Disc / Loss.
May be useful!
source: ekohasan blogspot