How to service Acer Aspire 4520 dead
Post time is obtained from udiware.wordpress.com, which is great to be shared to all readers. The topic is about How to Deal With Acer Aspire 4520 Dead. Let’s learn together …..
Lately, many customers who use the Acer 4520 laptop die complaining. Analysis is that there is a bug in this type, especially the VGA nvidia. plus it tends to heat the AMD Turion. How to service Acer Aspire 4520 dead
Symptoms and Handling:
– Led Power Turns on but No Screen Show.
In addition to common problems (memory, processor) is the most common VGA problems, sometimes too weak to support the IC Eeprommer bios.
Handling: VGA problem could be solved with the replacement of chips or reball (replacing the foundation chip balls). To weakening Eeprommer IC IC by heating up to 100’C befungsi back although sometimes temporary.
– Led Power Flash / Jump Off Life soon.
These symptoms occur due to weakening of the PA amplifier processor / vga. Sometimes lax processor socket (socket position) can also be the cause.
Handling: Replacement PA processor socket (sometimes by replacing the processor) can solve the problem. But cheaper than replacing the replacement amplifier processor itself.
– Blank White Screen
These symptoms occur due to loose cable connector, cable, connector position, which is the heaviest damage to the LCD or splitter in mainboardnya ic.
Handling: Tightening the connector, replace the cable, connector resoldering. The hardest is to replace the LCD or ic spliter on mainbordnya. How to service Acer Aspire 4520 dead
– Optical Drive Not Detected
These symptoms occur due to optical component damage, conector (two-way process which in the optical device or the one on the mainboard) or IO controller on the mainboard is already weak.
Handling: Changing optical, conector resoldering or replacing IO chip on the mainboard.
Solution for those of you who have Acer Aspire 4520 death total is:
1. Diservice (low cost, high risk of relapse).
2. Replacing the mainboard (Cost expensive, smaller risk of death again as long as the board instead of the repair).
3. Sell it after the repair work, so no more falling prices.
Advice for those of you who have this type and still normal:
1. We encourage you to buy a good cooling pad.
2. Do not use it in too long in hot environments.
3. Bring to a place to ask for cleaning service also helps lower the temperature to extend the life of your laptop or if you can do yourself even better.
Thus the explanation of the Acer Aspire 4520 How to Handle Dead, may be useful …. How to service Acer Aspire 4520 dead
edited: by twinqu