How to reset Epson T13 Printer
how to reset epson T13. Resetter Epson T13. How to reset Epson T13 Printer
How To Reset Epson Stylus T13
1. The first step would epson T13 printer driver must be installed. To Download drivers download driver epson
2. Download software resetter Epson T13 first. Software Resetter Epson T13 named, you can download here
3. Date the computer does not need changing as the previous resetter.
4. IMPORTANT! Turn off your Antivirus, because resetter T13 is detected as a virus by the antivirus.
5. Run the program resetter Epson T13 with a double click on the “AdjProg.exe”.
“Check: is used to counter check the maximum 7800 points, you can see it in the main pad counter. If more or close to 7800 points means the printer needs to be reset”
“Initialization: used to reset or re-counter mengenolkan printer”
6. When finished turn off the printer and then on again. Printer will flame with a full green light. Epson Stylus T13 printer means that blink had been ready for use again.
Good luck. How to reset Epson T13 Printer
How to reset Epson printers – FREE download Waste Ink Reset program
Global News, Useful Tips