How to reset Epson CX5500 Printer
Because there are many who nyari resetter epson CX5500, here I am trying to post How to Reset Epson CX5500. How to reset Epson CX5500 Printer
How To Reset Epson CX5500
1. The first step must have already installed the printer driver. To Download click download driver epson.
2. Download software resetter Epson CX5500 first. Software Resetter Epson CX5500 name, you can download here
3. Date the computer does not need changing as the previous resetter.
4. Run the program Epson CX5500 resetter by double clicking “ServiceFT.exe”
5. Then follow the following picture:
6. When finished turn off the printer and then on again. Printer will flame with a full green light. Epson Stylus CX5500 printer means ready for use again. How to reset Epson CX5500 Printer
source: ekohasanGlobal News, Useful Tips