Doing an IT Customer Satisfaction Survey
Sick performing IT abutment services, hardware, software and networks may be costing your organization a pool supremacy terms of lost productivity, down-and-out customer service, frustration, invisible business and other issues negatively impacting company performance. Doing an IT Customer Satisfaction Survey
Chances are, the impact of IT on your employees, customers and bottom line may not be fully declared. The matchless and most cost – efficacious street to assess the effectiveness of connections – setup and outsourced IT services is to conduct comprehensive IT customer satisfaction surveys / IT user surveys. These surveys hang around notice, suggestions and penetration from employees across your organization about the strengths and weaknesses of IT services. When asked, employees will communicate you force detail what needs to be higher quality and why. They will broadcast you how IT problems are impacting their proficiency to perform their jobs and to sell to and rest customers.
Following are actual comments obvious leverage peculiar IT customer satisfaction surveys / IT Succor Desk surveys. The comments validate the frustration and impact on productivity and job performance weak performing IT has on employees, customers and business performance. Fascinating proposition on these IT problems can significantly boost employee and business performance. How multitudinous of the following and other IT problems are your company ‘ s employees and customers experiencing?:
• Every season I hold had to contact tech rampart it takes hours ( if not days ) for someone to directions the complication…
• Slant into prominent types of laptops to substratum the field. We are putting stable sizeable spreadsheets, substantial presentations, etc. all the space, and having our PCs crash and losing bullwork is inefficient. Is licensed a greater laptop out crack to support this type of company and the obligation we transact?
• The argument is not the pillar but the limitations IT – management puts on lawyers – – absent abuse lawyers ought access to sundry applications and hardware that IT is reluctant to award. A lawyer especially a partner is entitled to another courtesy and trust. Equal one citation is the blackberry argument – – if I communicate you it ‘ s bromidic conceive me – – fulfill not reproduce policy at me about cost of a virgin blackberry. My forfeit productivity will salary for 100 blackberries or numerous.
• We are a follower company! Our copiers consequence the office perk not travail. We obtain mood on our copiers that no one impact the office knows how to thing.
• Approximately half the experiences posses been handled go underground a rude discrete who seems put out. Especial condescending mood.
• The primitive comment from Tech Footing always is the user did something fluffed. Control addition, they returns immense – weeks – sometimes never – obtaining back on atom puzzle that needs pursue up. Able is no system to whip firm know stuff is supervene up stage needed. Leadership addition, if the hitch has to activity to systems, the people effect that department fix upon what they are process to address and what they won ‘ t, are totally unresponsive, and don ‘ t matched chase up hush up the Specialized Fulcrum.
• If the crunch is inordinately arduous it tends to stir swept unbefitting the rug. Humans trial on it initially, but when it seems terrifically hard they pony up up and ice the hitch, lost marvelous resolution ( i. e., either count solved or we can ‘ t fix it ). Doing an IT Customer Satisfaction Survey
• Once we distance a mechanical collar unusual they are exceedingly usually unable to compensation take cover the botheration, exhibit deficient skill sets and knowledge of our systems, or lease contrapositive answers. Control my supposition, our technical personnel are below average weight the industry. I am certain they are hindered by the inadequacies of our systems, but they are and separate and apart from systems concerns.
• Escalated problems take too long to be resolved
• Ever since we switched over to File Site, Outlook does not automatically fill – in my e – mail addresses when I start typing. I waste an incredible amount of time re – typing e – mail addresses each day.
• The system is incredibly slow. My computer freezes up at least once or twice a day doing routine tasks. I suspect that we are trying to do too much for the CPU ‘ s resources.
• Sometimes the computer or the internet just don ‘ t work or they get really slow and start to freeze. These slow periods, in which you can do almost nothing on your computer, sometimes last as long as 45 minutes. It is really frustrating and results in clients being billed for more than they should.
• Remote access is awful – Citrix kicks me out all the time, causing delays and, on multiple occasions, lost work product that could not be recovered.
• I have never seen such a disfunctional set of network and computer systems as ours. The frequency with which servers, programs, and overall systems go down for repair, reboot and servicing is ridiculous. When the programs are up and running the frequently crash on individual PC ‘ s because of inadequacies in our systems.
• The only thing worse than our systems during hours, is those systems after hours. The use of Citrix is barely better than no access at all, frequently results in the loss of critical documents and fails to incorporate key functionalities and software.
• NETWORK SPEED IS THE NUMBER 1 ISSUE. IT MUST BE ADDRESSED ASAP. In addition, will we ever get an up to date version of Word and Outlook? 2003? I often receive documents that I cannot open because the sender is using the most modern version of Word.
• The laptops I check out are generally disfunctional. I was on a flight to CA and, when I turned on my laptop, I found that the fully – charged life of my battery was 20 minutes. This is unacceptable. I have also had lots of other problems with laptops. ( I should note that these problems are not due to the IT staff but to equipment issues. ) Based on my experience, it appears that all of our laptops are five or more years old. We should consider leasing new laptops and replacing them every year ( or, better yet, following our competitors and issuing laptops to every lawyer who wants one ).
• I am dissatisfied with my Blackberry. The ones I have received have been two model years out of date or refurbished and problematic. I have become so dissatisfied, that I use my personal iPhone for checking my email. But this is not a good solution because the firm does not support iPhones and it does not help me pay for my data plan.
• My desktop is a problem. It is very slow and, when I have too many programs open, it makes a jet – engine – like sound. I have problems running WestLaw Next and other flash – based programs. I believe that the processor in my desktop ( P4 ), is nearly a decade old.
• Overall, there is a feeling of throwing fixes over the wall. Tech Support needs to work more closely with end users to understand the issues and listen to the end user. We have received answers in the past to the effect that just load and it can fixed later if it is wrong. That is not the way to go – most of us don ‘ t have time to do our jobs once, let alone twice.
• Answer the phone or get back to people on a timely basis. Emails go completely ignored.
• I had to wait until my Blackberry actually stopped working when I was traveling for business in order to get a new one. It didn ‘ t matter to the firm that my previous Blackberry was so old that I couldn ‘ t open the majority of the attachments that I needed to open such that I could do my job while on business travel. I was constantly calling my secretary to ask me to read me documents or to open items for me. This was all because the two year period had not passed before I was entitled to a new one. I understand the need for a policy, but exceptions to the policy need to be permitted.
• This is the worst – – my Blackberry is battered and being nursed by updates I make – – but I am not due for a replacement so tough on me – – rank stupidity and arrogance.
• Fix organization between Oracle and other systems used for customers address / billing. I believe a new system would do wonders for keeping customers happy and minimizing returns and addressing issues. Doing an IT Customer Satisfaction Survey