I got this question: How do I get fit at the time of service monitor or TV are not electrocuted when electricity has been disconnected, but why it really was electrocuted as well …? This time I will answer via blog posts directly via post titled Disposal of Electric Charge / stun at Elco Big and Flyback. Disposal of Electric Charge / stun the Big Elco and Flyback
There are several electronic components that can store the stun / electricity:
- Elco: all elco can save electricity, the greater the elco capacity (Farad) and elco voltage, the greater the electrical power savings. For example elco 200uF/400v: can store electricity for 200-300V (same as PLN) and can make us very shocked.
- Flyback: Not all of the flyback to store the stun. Only on TV flyback the flyback to store the stun while the monitor does not keep his stun on letterhead ANODE.
Disposal of Electric Charge / stun at Elco Large:
- Method I: This method is commonly done by many people, that is by shorting both legs elco with a screwdriver or soldering iron tip. This method is not recommended, because in addition to making us were surprised because it sounded too can make a broken solder.
- Method II: by using a 100W light bulb. Do not forget to put the bulb in and love enough cable fittings. Disposal charges by connecting it to stun elconya elco legs, back and forth no problem. This method is very safe. Light bulb will flash briefly and then died in elco stun is up. I usual way to do this.
- Method III: by connecting the two legs elco with a resistor 30-50 Kohm / 2 Watt. If the correct power supply to the problem fails to work, then it usually is for a temporary resistor soldered directly on the legs of the elco. And if the problem is OK, the new resistor is removed. This way of getting from Pak Eko Kang Guru Marsono (marsonotv.blogspot.com). By soldering resistors directly on both legs elco, when deprived of electricity, the electric stun automatically elco will be wasted.
- Take a cable from the multitester.
- Connect the other end of the cable TV with the ground.
- Then the other end is inserted into the header of rubber Flyback Anode at the top of the tube. Be careful not to stick your hand into the header of the anode voltage flyback due to very high, around 26 thousand volts. Will sound an electric spark jumps in the header of a flyback anode rubber.
- Repeat several times until there was no sign of an electric spark jumps the charge is depleted. Disposal of Electric Charge / stun the Big Elco and Flyback
Thus Disposal of Electric Charge / stun at Elco Big and Flyback. Disposal of Electric Charge / stun the Big Elco and Flyback
May be useful.
source: ekohasan, edited by twinqu.comGlobal News, Useful Tips