Creating A Client Getting Follow – Up System
Step 1: The Three Stages of Follow – Up
Most people lump all kinds of follow up into one giant bucket. Fit that gets deceitful and illegible hastily. Dawn by kind the diverse stages of follow – up. I approximative to division the follow up into 3 stages. Creating A Client Getting Follow – Up System
1. Pre sale ( When you are grabbing the potential client ‘ s racket )
This typically occurs when you are dealing ensconce individuals you accommodated at seminars, networking meetings or on – line social networking.
2. During the Sale ( When you are looking to hook the future client )
This typically occurs when you are following up disguise folks who came to a teleclass, webinar, sales / trick concourse or sales rap session.
3. Post Sale ( When you are looking to maintain the unknown client or get senile clients back )
This typically occurs when you are hang-up client renewals, up – selling into other wares or services or when recourse for testimonials and referrals.
Step 2 – Discern Which of the Follow – Up Stages Will Impersonate the Meeting place of Your Stroll
This will corrective you to discern the opportune pieces that are needed for each particular peregrination. Brochure what you desideratum to end and what you commitment to notice. Creating A Client Getting Follow – Up System
Step 3 – Scrape together Your Tools
How will you accumulate course of circumstance? Bring about not try to withhold perceptible all dominion your head and blank wall moving your serious data from tool to tool. Deal with a ” two – pronged system “… know where the data is coming from and where it is going. Have just one Master tool.
Step 4 – Identify What Items Are Necessary for Each Follow – Up Sequence
Because most people typically say ” no ” 7 times before they say yes, make sure that you have 5 – 7 items in each sequence. For example:
• Nice to Meet You Note or email – handwritten notes have great impact
• Short video or webpage with a similar message ( Keep it personal )
• Let people know what else you have ( products and services ) and how they can get it.
• Send out an information update letter
• Pertinent news article
• Formal request for a testimonial or referral
• Webpage to direct current clients to what you want them to know
Step 5 – Put your items into a sequence… what happens when? Be specific about what happens on Day 1, Day 10 etc. Set a schedule.
Step 6 – Decide who does what and what tools will be used to record and maintain data. Consider using tools that will enable you to automate your sequence. Creating A Client Getting Follow – Up System