Cascade or Grafting Method Flyback Monitor
This time I will discuss grafting or cascade mode flyback monitor. This method will be very useful for those of you who are experiencing damage to monitor the condition of the screen is not the focus and the light itself. Let us learn …. Cascade or Grafting Method Flyback Monitor
Indications of damage:
The first time the monitor is turned dark, then after 1/2 to 1 hour, the display becomes increasingly brighter and writing are also less focused. And if the flyback in normal trim the display monitor, and if left for some time the monitor display will light itself and the writing is not the focus.
If this happens on your monitor, then your monitor is damaged on the screen and focus.
Equipment and materials:
1. flyback to cascade / graft
3. cutting pliers
5. solder and tenol / tin.
How To Cascade / graft Flyback Monitor:
1. Remove the rubber head flyback
2. Header off the flyback of the cord.
5. jumper / connect all flyback legs for cascade and dispose of iron ferrite flyback black to reduce weight for easy hanging.
8. replace the cable screen and the focus of the flyback cascade
9. connect the flyback foot cascade which has been in the jumper with a ground monitor.
10. so the cable screen and the focus of the original flyback is not used.
11. trim and good luck ………… Cascade or Grafting Method Flyback Monitor
source: ekohasan, edited by: twinqu.com